St. Johann in Tirol is the ideal family ski resort in the Alps of Kitzbühel. Beginners as well as advanced skiers will find perfect skiing conditions on 43 km mainly blue and red slopes. There’s a lot of stuff offered for kids in our huts, on our slopes and in ski schools.
Price examples & info
The offering includes 2nd class ÖBB rail travel to St. Johann/Tirol and back, as well as the voucher for your ski pass.
ski pass Adult with VC* Adult Children 6<15 years Youths with VC** Youths 15<18 years Wörgl, Kufstein, Zell/See 1-day 59 64 35 50 56 Innsbruck, Hall in Tirol, Bad Gastein 1-day 66 74 43 57 66 Villach, Salzburg (via Schwarzach-St. Veit) 1-day 73 89 50 65 77 3-days 157 166 91 130 140 6-days 263 272 144 215 225 Linz, Bregenz, Salzburg (via Wörgl) 3-days 170 184 102 143 157 6-days 273 287 154 225 239 Vienna, St. Pölten 3-days 178 196 112 151 169 6-days 282 299 163 234 251
* Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD
** Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD, 15<18 years
Children below the age of 6 are free
Info train ticket
For the winter sport combination ticket with 1-day ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 2 days for one outbound and return journey. With the 3-days ski pass the rail ticket is valid for 5 days and with the 6-days ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 8 days for one outbound and return journey. In each case, the journey must be completed within 36 hours of the time of departure. Departing from any ÖBB station in Austria with an ÖBB train of your choice listed in the valid ÖBB timetable.
The Kombiticket is not valid for night trains!
Together with your train ticket for the respective route, you will receive a voucher for your 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass. Simply redeem it at the lift counter for your booked ski pass. Deposit for key cards must be paid directly at the lift counter.
Please visit the skiing resort's website to inform yourself about the opening hours and the days the resort is closed prior to purchasing a Kombiticket.
Rebooking and cancellation
Are you unable to go on your trip?
- Cancellation before the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: You will receive a 100 % refund of the Kombiticket.
- Cancellation after the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: No refund of the Kombiticket is possible.
In order to receive a refund, it is necessary to return the entire set of unused tickets! It is not possible to get a refund for partially unused services!
A rebooking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking.
Travelling safely by train during the coronavirus pandemic
The safety of our passengers and employees is of the utmost importance to us – for this reason, we kindly request that you observe the following rules of conduct to keep everyone safe.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering on the ÖBB Nightjet. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. These include if you are staying in your own compartment without other passengers, when you are sleeping, when eating or drinking, for children up to the age of 6 and for people with medical conditions who are exempt due to health reasons.
- You are responsible for bringing your own face covering with you.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other passengers.
- If you need to cough, please do so into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
Before booking, please inform yourself about the currently valid COVID-19 safety measures at Corona-Regelungen für Wintersaison 2021/22 - news.wko.at