Gastein - Mountains full of beautiful moments
With altitudes of up to 2,700 metres, deep-snow and mogul pistes, carving and freeride routes, Gastein offers everything a skier's heart desires: action-packed skiing experiences on the Schlossalm, wow effects on the viewing platforms, thrills on the suspension bridge on the Stubnerkogel or fantastic freeride runs in the high alpine Sportgastein.
Price examples & info
The offering includes 2nd class ÖBB rail travel to Bad Gastein and back and the voucher for your ski pass.
Ski pass Adult with VC* Adult Children 6<15 years Youths with VC** Youths 15<18 years Bischofshofen, Spittal-Millstättersee 1-day 68 75 38 54 60 Villach, Salzburg, St. Johann i. Tirol 1-day 77 85 48 63 71 Klagenfurt, Attnang-Puchheim 1-day 83 98 56 72 86 3-days 207 217 116 161 171 6-days 325 338 175 250 262 Linz 3-days 217 232 133 172 186 6-days 339 353 196 262 277 Vienna 3-days 226 244 141 180 197 6-days 347 364 206 271 288
* Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD
** Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD, 15<18 years
Children below the age of 6 are free
Info train ticket
For the winter sport combination ticket with 1-day ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 2 days for one outbound and return journey. With the 3-days ski pass the rail ticket is valid for 5 days and with the 6-days ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 8 days for one outbound and return journey. In each case, the journey must be completed within 36 hours of the time of departure. Departing from any ÖBB station in Austria with an ÖBB train of your choice listed in the valid ÖBB timetable.
The Kombiticket is not valid for night trains!
Together with your train ticket for the respective route, you will receive a voucher for your 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass. Simply redeem it at the lift counter for your booked ski pass. Deposit for key cards must be paid directly at the lift counter.
Please visit the skiing resort's website to inform yourself about the opening hours and the days the resort is closed prior to purchasing a Kombiticket.
Rebooking and cancellation
Are you unable to go on your trip?
- Cancellation before the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: You will receive a 100 % refund of the Kombiticket.
- Cancellation after the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: No refund of the Kombiticket is possible.
In order to receive a refund, it is necessary to return the entire set of unused tickets! It is not possible to get a refund for partially unused services!
A rebooking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking.
Travelling safely by train during the coronavirus pandemic
The safety of our passengers and employees is of the utmost importance to us – for this reason, we kindly request that you observe the following rules of conduct to keep everyone safe.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering on the ÖBB Nightjet. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. These include if you are staying in your own compartment without other passengers, when you are sleeping, when eating or drinking, for children up to the age of 6 and for people with medical conditions who are exempt due to health reasons.
- You are responsible for bringing your own face covering with you.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other passengers.
- If you need to cough, please do so into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
Before booking, please inform yourself about the currently valid COVID-19 safety measures at Corona-Regelungen für Wintersaison 2021/22 - news.wko.at