The KitzSki ski area stretches from Kitzbühel - the most legendary sports town in the Alps - to Kirchberg and Jochberg, as well as beyond the borders of Tyrol to Mittersill, and offers a total of 233 kilometres of downhill skiing for every taste and skill level. Perfectly maintained slopes from the Hahnenkamm to the Thurn Pass invite you to enjoy some very special skiing moments on the Streif and other such slopes.
Price examples & info
The offering includes 2nd class ÖBB rail travel to Kitzbühel Hahnenkamm and back and the voucher for your ski pass.
ski pass Adult with VC* Adult Children 6<15 years Youths with VC** Youths 15<18 years Wörgl, Zell/See 1-day 68 75 38 53 60 Innsbruck 1-day 77 87 47 61 71 3-days 189 196 103 146 154 Salzburg (via Schwarzach-St.Veit), Villach 3-days 196 205 109 152 162 6-days 322 332 173 248 257 Salzburg (via Wörgl), Wels, Linz, Bregenz 3-days 205 219 120 162 176 6-days 333 347 183 257 272 Vienna, St. Pölten 3-days 215 232 130 170 188 6-days 342 359 192 266 284
* Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD
** Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD, 15<18 years
Children below the age of 6 are free
Info train ticket
For the winter sport combination ticket with 1-day ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 2 days for one outbound and return journey. With the 3-days ski pass the rail ticket is valid for 5 days and with the 6-days ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 8 days for one outbound and return journey. In each case, the journey must be completed within 36 hours of the time of departure. Departing from any ÖBB station in Austria with an ÖBB train of your choice listed in the valid ÖBB timetable.
The Kombiticket is not valid for night trains!
Together with your train ticket for the respective route, you will receive a voucher for your 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass. Simply redeem it at the lift counter for your booked ski pass. Deposit for key cards must be paid directly at the lift counter.
Please visit the skiing resort's website to inform yourself about the opening hours and the days the resort is closed prior to purchasing a Kombiticket.
Rebooking and cancellation
Are you unable to go on your trip?
- Cancellation before the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: You will receive a 100 % refund of the Kombiticket.
- Cancellation after the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: No refund of the Kombiticket is possible.
In order to receive a refund, it is necessary to return the entire set of unused tickets! It is not possible to get a refund for partially unused services!
A rebooking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking.
Travelling safely by train during the coronavirus pandemic
The safety of our passengers and employees is of the utmost importance to us – for this reason, we kindly request that you observe the following rules of conduct to keep everyone safe.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering on the ÖBB Nightjet. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. These include if you are staying in your own compartment without other passengers, when you are sleeping, when eating or drinking, for children up to the age of 6 and for people with medical conditions who are exempt due to health reasons.
- You are responsible for bringing your own face covering with you.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other passengers.
- If you need to cough, please do so into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
Before booking, please inform yourself about the currently valid COVID-19 safety measures at Corona-Regelungen für Wintersaison 2021/22 - news.wko.at