With 113 kilometres of pistes and 45 lifts, Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau is one of the larger ski areas in Tyrol. Families and pleasure skiers in particular appreciate the varied offer on and off the slopes. Nestled in the heart of Tyrol, a day of skiing in the Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau offers perfectly groomed slopes, a fantastic panorama and numerous huts to enjoy.
- ÖBB rail travel 2nd class to Wörgl train station and back
- Voucher for 1-, 3- or 6-days ski pass
bookable from € 63,-
Booking options and other price information from/to all other ÖBB train stations, as well as First Class surcharges
- at all ÖBB ticket counters
- online in the shop area of the ÖBB ticket shop tickets.oebb.at/en/shop
- mobile via ÖBB App
- at the ÖBB customer service +43 (0)5 1717-3
- at the ÖBB travel agencies
For bookings from abroad, we recommend the ÖBB customer service at +43 (0)5 1717-3, in particular for rail passengers. Tickets are sent by mail (mail charges € 5,- per postal item) – bookings must be made in due time!
Attention! Print@home not possible! The ticket must be printed at a ÖBB ticket vending machine in Austria. In Austria: ÖBB Ticket vending machine, ÖBB travel agencies at the ÖBB train station, ÖBB ticket counters.
Your contact for hotel bookings
- Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
- Tel. Alpbachtal: +43 (0)5337 21200
Tel. Wildschönau: +43 (0)5339 8255
Kilometers of slopes and lift facilities
Easy: 30 km
Medium: 54 km
Difficult: 13 km
Ski Route: 16 km
Total: 113 km
- Children's training area with ski school in Niederau, Auffach, Reith i. A., Inneralpbach.
- Family park incl. Funslope & KidsRun and speed check at Wiedersberger Horn, Funpark at Schatzberg, supervised racing and training centre in Niederau
- Night skiing on the Reither Kogel in Reith i. A. and on the Roggenboden in Oberau
THE NEW HORNBAHN 2000 AND TOP OF ALPBACHTAL as of winter 2022/23
Instead of the Hornlift 2000, a new detachable 6-seater chairlift with weather protection bonnet and seat heating is being built, which will take skiers to the highest point in the ski area in 3.45 minutes.
- NEW: THE SCHATZBERG ZWERGENLAND as of winter 2022/23
The extensive area at the Schatzberg middle station offers even more fun in the snow: With XL magic carpet, wave run, a new beginners' zone for the ski school and much more.
- Alpine Coaster "Alpbachtaler Lauser-Sauser"
- Toboggan runs from Lanerköpfl and Schatzberg in the Wildschönau (Tyrolean tobogganing seal of quality) & from the Reither Kogel in the Alpbachtal
- Alpbachtal Card or Wildschönau Card incl. ski bus, winter activity programme and many special offers
25 huts & mountain restaurants
Easy and fast arrival: From Wörgl railway station you can reach Alpbachtal and Wildschönau in about 15 minutes without traffic jams.
Transfers from Wörgl train station can be booked through the local taxi companies in Alpbachtal and Wildschönau. The Four Seasons Travel shuttle service can also be booked for a fee (www.tirol-taxi.at).
10 % discount on winter equipment for all ÖBB Rail Tours customers presenting their ÖBB combined ticket.
Alpbach, Inneralpbach, Brixlegg, Reith im Alpbachtal, Rattenberg oder Kramsach
Auffach, Niederau oder Oberau
The offering includes 2nd class ÖBB rail travel to Wörgl and back and the voucher for your ski pass.
|Ski pass||Adult with VC*||Adult||Children 6<15 years||Youths with VC**||Youths 15<18 years|
|Linz, Bregenz, Villach||3-days||189||205||112||158||172|
|Vienna, St. Pölten, Graz||3-days||202||218||121||167||184|
* Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD
** Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD, 15<18 years
Children below the age of 6 are free
*** Per VORTEILSCARD Family, a maximum of 4 children aged 6 - 14.99 can be transported free of charge by rail. You pay the cooperation partner's share for the children on site.
Info train ticket
For the winter sport combination ticket with 1-day ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 2 days for one outbound and return journey. With the 3-days ski pass the rail ticket is valid for 5 days and with the 6-days ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 8 days for one outbound and return journey. In each case, the journey must be completed within 36 hours of the time of departure. Departing from any ÖBB station in Austria with an ÖBB train of your choice listed in the valid ÖBB timetable.
The Kombiticket is not valid for night trains!
Together with your train ticket for the respective route, you will receive a voucher for your 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass. Simply redeem it at the lift counter for your booked ski pass. Deposit for key cards must be paid directly at the lift counter.
Please visit the skiing resort's website to inform yourself about the opening hours and the days the resort is closed prior to purchasing a Kombiticket.
Rebooking and cancellation
Are you unable to go on your trip?
- Cancellation before the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: You will receive a 100 % refund of the Kombiticket.
- Cancellation after the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: No refund of the Kombiticket is possible.
In order to receive a refund, it is necessary to return the entire set of unused tickets! It is not possible to get a refund for partially unused services!
A rebooking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking.
Travelling safely by train during the coronavirus pandemic
COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
Before booking, please inform yourself about the currently valid COVID-19 safety measures at Corona-regulations current measures news.wko.at