Bixen im Thale. Ellmau. Going. Hopfgarten. Itter. Kelchsau. Scheffau. Söll. Westendorf.
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental is one of the largest and most ecological ski areas in the world. With 9 starting points in the valley, over 288 kilometres of wide pistes, 90 modern lifts and cable cars and 21 valley runs, SkiWelt offers an insanely great skiing experience with panoramic views of over 70 3000m high mountains.
Price examples & info
The offering includes 2nd class ÖBB rail travel to Hopfgarten im Brixental Berglift and back as well as the voucher for your ski pass.
ski pass Adult with VC* Adult Children 6<15 years Youths with VC** Youths 15<18 years Schwaz, Fritzens-Wattens 1-day 67 73 38 53 59 Innsbruck, Hall in Tirol, Zell/See 1-day 72 83 44 58 69 Salzburg, Bad Gastein, Bludenz 1-day 80 94 54 69 79 3-days 195 207 109 153 163 6-days 319 333 173 247 258 Linz, Dornbirn 3-days 206 221 121 163 177 6-days 334 348 184 258 273 Vienna, St. Pölten 3-days 216 233 131 171 189 6-days 343 360 193 267 285
* Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD
** Price with a valid ÖBB VORTEILSCARD, 15<18 years
Children below the age of 6 are free
Info train ticket
For the winter sport combination ticket with 1-day ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 2 days for one outbound and return journey. With the 3-days ski pass the rail ticket is valid for 5 days and with the 6-days ski pass, the rail ticket is valid for 8 days for one outbound and return journey. In each case, the journey must be completed within 36 hours of the time of departure. Departing from any ÖBB station in Austria with an ÖBB train of your choice listed in the valid ÖBB timetable.
The Kombiticket is not valid for night trains!
Together with your train ticket for the respective route, you will receive a voucher for your 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass. Simply redeem it at the lift counter for your booked ski pass. Deposit for key cards must be paid directly at the lift counter.
Please visit the skiing resort's website to inform yourself about the opening hours and the days the resort is closed prior to purchasing a Kombiticket.
Rebooking and cancellation
Are you unable to go on your trip?
- Cancellation before the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: You will receive a 100 % refund of the Kombiticket.
- Cancellation after the 1st date of validity of the Kombiticket: No refund of the Kombiticket is possible.
In order to receive a refund, it is necessary to return the entire set of unused tickets! It is not possible to get a refund for partially unused services!
A rebooking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking.
Travelling safely by train during the coronavirus pandemic
The safety of our passengers and employees is of the utmost importance to us – for this reason, we kindly request that you observe the following rules of conduct to keep everyone safe.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering on the ÖBB Nightjet. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. These include if you are staying in your own compartment without other passengers, when you are sleeping, when eating or drinking, for children up to the age of 6 and for people with medical conditions who are exempt due to health reasons.
- You are responsible for bringing your own face covering with you.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other passengers.
- If you need to cough, please do so into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
Before booking, please inform yourself about the currently valid COVID-19 safety measures at Corona-Regelungen für Wintersaison 2021/22 - news.wko.at